Industrial Scientific V5K-KJ532111111 Ventis® Pro5 Confined Space Kit, LEL (Pentane), CO/H2S, SO2, O2, Orange, UL/CSA, LENS® Wireless
Stop carrying multiple instruments to meet your gas detection needs. The Ventis® Pro Series has you covered whether you need unique four-gas or expanded five-gas sensor options, all in the most configurable multi-gas monitors on the market.
- LENS® Wireless allows personal monitors to communicate with area monitors
- See gas readings and alarms from connected peers in LENS® Wireless groups
- Flexible sensor configurations detect up to five gases
- Custom start-up messages, alarm action messages, and acknowledgeable gas alerts
- Man-down alarm and dedicated panic button
- User and site tracking with iAssign® Technology
- Rugged IP68 water and dust rating and Guaranteed for Life warranty
- Available with or without a pump
- Dock overdue and maintenance reminders
- iNET® and DSX™ Docking Station ready
- Compatible with Ventis® MX4 accessories including Ventis® Slide-on Pump
In your line of work, a day on the job can turn from habit to hazard in a single moment. Be ready for gas hazards and more with the Ventis® Pro Series.
Detect up to five gases: Rely on flexible sensor options to detect combustible and toxic gases in a broad range of settings, making the Ventis® Pro Series ideal for both personal protection and confined space applications.
Simplify gas detection for your users: Create custom start-up messages to communicate safety information to your team, see gas readings and alarms from connected peers using LENS® Wireless, acknowledge low gas levels, and receive written instructions when an instrument goes into alarm.
React in emergency situations: Know when a worker is in distress or has lost consciousness thanks to a dedicated panic button and man-down alarm. Panic and man-down alarms will be relayed to other Ventis® Pros in your group using LENS® Wireless
Track instruments and alarms: Address recurring alarms and improve asset management by assigning users and sites to each gas monitor in real time using iAssign® Technology
Depend on a rugged design: Keep your instruments in the field, not the shop, thanks to an IP68 rating for dust and water ingress and a rugged overmold that is Guaranteed for Life
Upgrade with ease: Don't buy all new accessories. Most of your Ventis® MX4 accessories are compatible with the Ventis® Pro Series.