Enviroguard MicroGuard MP (8025-XL) Extra Large Micro-Porous Breathable Lab Coat 2 Pockets, Open Wrist (Case of 50). Microguard MP? utilizes state-of-the-art lamination technology to combine a soft non-woven fabric with a microporous film. This technology offers a fabric with superior liquid barrier, better particulate barrier, stronger tear resistance, and lower lint than other fabrics. An excellent alternative to TYVEK®, KleenGuard® XP, and MicroMax, this newest line of quality garments offers superior worker comfort yet it is also strong and durable. Additional sizes are available.
MicroGuard MP? is for use in, but not limited to:
- ? Handling and applying granular powder or dust pesticides
- ? Fiberglass manufacturing and installation
- ? Industrial, research, and clinical facilities
- ? Pharmaceutical and food processing
- ? Woodworking and furniture manufacturing
- ? Construction, and asbestos abatement sites
- An excellent replacement for apparel made from TYVEK.
- Laminated to a heavy polypropylene for comfort
- Breathable pores for airflow
- Water resistant
- Strong and Durable
- Better particulate barrier
- Lower lint than other fabrics
Microguard MP, TYVEK, KleenGuard XP, and MicroMax are registered trademarks of their respective owners.