Enviroguard MicroGuard MP (8025-M) Medium Micro-Porous Breathable Lab Coat 2 Pockets, Open Wrist (Case of 50). Microguard MP™ utilizes state-of-the-art lamination technology to combine a soft non-woven fabric with a microporous film. This technology offers a fabric with superior liquid barrier, better particulate barrier, stronger tear resistance, and lower lint than other fabrics. An excellent alternative to TYVEK®, KleenGuard® XP, and MicroMax, this newest line of quality garments offers superior worker comfort yet it is also strong and durable. Additional sizes are available.
MicroGuard MP™ is for use in, but not limited to:
- • Handling and applying granular powder or dust pesticides
- • Fiberglass manufacturing and installation
- • Industrial, research, and clinical facilities
- • Pharmaceutical and food processing
- • Woodworking and furniture manufacturing
- • Construction, and asbestos abatement sites
- An excellent replacement for apparel made from TYVEK.
- Laminated to a heavy polypropylene for comfort
- Breathable pores for airflow
- Water resistant
- Strong and Durable
- Better particulate barrier
- Lower lint than other fabrics
Microguard MP, TYVEK, KleenGuard XP, and MicroMax are registered trademarks of their respective owners.