Respect the Badge
The GasBadge® Pro is one of the handiest pieces of equipment you will ever come across. The unit while compact, makes a huge difference for the safety of workers. Interchangeable monitors lets the GasBadge® Pro adapt to any situation with the ability to not only measure the oxygen levels, but 10 other harmful airborne gases. The best part is, its guaranteed for life.
- Compact design to not interfere with worker.
- Interchangeable monitors give the GasBadge® Pro ultimate flexibility.
- Simple reporting and maintenance thanks to the DSX™i Docking Station.
- Adjustable audio, visual and vibrating alarm.
- Operating temperature -40 to 140 Degrees F, -40 to 60 Degrees C.
- Sensor range 0-500 ppm (parts per million)
- Meets UL and CSA - Class I, and Group A, B, C, D standards.
- Includes battery, stainless steel belt clip, suspender clip, calibration cup and instruction manual.
Built to Last: The durable housing is water resistant and designed to endure the toughest job sites. Over-mold helps protect the unit from impacts if dropped. Guaranteed for life.
Easy Reporting: The GasBadge® Pro can communicate freely with the optional Docking Station. This option makes automated calibrating, bump testing and data downloading.
9.4 x 5.08 x 2.79 cm / 3.7 x 2 x 1.1 in.
85g / 3oz.