GX-2012, 1 sensor, O2 Li-Ion battery pack only with 100-240 VAC charger by RKI Instruments.
The GX-2012® from RKI is one of the most versatile tools one can have in their arsenal. A mode for confined space, leak check mode and underground leak checking. Configurations for the GX-2012® range from one sensor up to 5. The large LCD display shows all readings, battery level and current time. The screen is also backlit for low light conditions. Visual, audio and vibrating alarms are standard on the GX-2012®. Built in microprocessors check for issues such as sensor connections, low batter, calibration errors, low flow and issues with the circuits. Two battery options, Li-ion or alkaline, which are easily interchangeable with no tools required. With the GX-2012, you have multiple tools in one instrument. Having 3 operating modes, the GX-2012 can be used for confined space, safety monitoring in it’s Normal Operating mode; for leak investigation in Leak Check mode; and for underground leak checking in Bar Hole mode. When equipped with an optional TC sensor, the GX-2012 can measure 100% volume methane and dynamically auto range from % LEL to % volume. This is ideal for line purge testing.
- Durable and versatile.
- 1-5 sensor configuration with an array of sensor options.
- Continuously checks itself for functionality issues.
- 0 ~ 100% LEL & 0 ~ 500 / 1,000 / 2,000 / 5,000 ppm detection range.
- Li-Ion battery life: 10 Hours. Alkaline Battery: 15 Hours.
- Dust, water and Radio-Frequency Interference rubber overmold.
- Easy 5 button operation. Easy to use even with gloves.
- Built in sample pump.
- Data logging for future use.
Perfect for Any Application: The GX-2012® can be used in a variety of industries such as mining, fire departments, water treatment centers, chemical and hazardous waste as well as personal monitoring.
So Much Power in Such A Small Device: The smallest detector with built in pump on the market. Weighing in at 12.3 ounces, the GX-2012 proof that size doesn’t matter.
- Personal monitoring
- Confined space entry
- Refineries / petrochemical
- Chemical plants
- Hazardous material
- Water / wastewater treatment
- Fire services