Methane and Propane Gas Detection
The GD-2A is a low voltage electronic detector of combustible, heating type gases. The GD-2A is designed for connection to UL Listed Fire Alarm/Burglary Control Panels. Alarm control panels that work on 12 or 24 VDC can provide battery backup to the GD-2A detectors. This product is for use in ordinary indoor locations of family living units and office workspaces. The GD-2A is intended for installation in buildings in non-hazardous locations such as residences, retail stores, office buildings, and institutional buildings. This combustible gas detector has been evaluated by UL for methane (natural gas) and propane (LP) gas. It is NOT designed to detect smoke, fire or carbon monoxide.
A green LED signifies that the GD-2A is armed. If gas is detected, the Red LED turns on and the alarm condition relay is activated.
- Supervised Sensor
- Simple installation and operation
- SPDT Alarm and N.C. Trouble Relay
- Can be self-restoring or latching
- Califoirnia State Fire Marshal Listed
- Solid State Electronic sensors: no maintenance or recalibration
- Sensitivity tested based on UL 1484 Standard for Residential Gas Detectors
- Listed to UL Standard 2075 for the Standard for Safety for Gas and Vapor Detector and Sensors